Disclosure: We may get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Does Olukai footwear have arch support? Are they good for people with flat feet? What about people with high arches can they wear Olukai’s? There are a lot of reasons to love the Olukai shoes let’s see if these things can also be added to the list.
Olukai shoes are known for their comfort and quality, but what you might not know is that all Olukai shoes have an anatomical arch support system, which is something that some shoe brands do not offer. This system provides additional comfort and support to your foot, which helps you feel great while walking around.
Olukai’s anatomical arch support system is very different from the systems that other shoe brands use, but it does a great job of supporting your foot.
|Also Worth Reading: Do Olukai Sandals Stretch? (8 Ways To Stretch Olukai Sandals)|
Olukai’s Arch Support System
Olukai shoes are designed to provide comfort and support for the strongest part of your foot, your arch. The anatomical arch system in Olukai offers both key support and shock absorption for your feet. Feet come in all shapes and sizes, which is why it’s so important to pay attention to the arch support of Olukai shoes.
The anatomical support system in each pair of Olukai shoes includes a flexible forefoot outsole that helps to distribute weight effectively while keeping you comfortable through every step.
The midsole helps to provide cushioning that absorbs shock throughout the day, which keeps your feet feeling great without overstressing them.
This system wraps around the bone of your foot, providing stability and support where it’s needed most. It also naturally balances your foot, so you can stand straight, reducing fatigue and making you more comfortable, mile after mile.
The mesh design allows you to easily slip on and off the shoes with ease. It also makes them so light that you won’t even know you’re wearing them! As far as comfort goes, these shoes really can’t be beaten!
Olukai’s anatomical arch support system is designed to be in perfect alignment with your feet, allowing for a more comfortable and less fatiguing experience.
|Also Worth Reading: Are Olukai Shoes Waterproof? (Can They Get Wet?)|
How Good Is Olukai Shoes Arch Support?
Olukai footwear is designed to provide exceptional comfort, style, and functionality in a wide variety of settings. Olukai shoes are a great choice for individuals who love to be active in a variety of outdoor environments, from the beach to the mountains. Your feet deserve Olukai footwear.
OluKai shoes have been carefully designed with anatomical arch support in mind. In fact, this specific element of your foot’s anatomy is one of the most important in terms of providing you with comfortable wear.
This is because the arch on your foot helps to naturally disperse body weight over a large area. It also provides shock absorption, which lessens strain on your feet.
OluKai shoes contain an anatomical arch support system that mimics this natural structure. The system features individualized padding that conforms to the shape of your foot for optimal comfort and performance.
Foot pain is one of the most common reasons that people seek out the services of a podiatrist. The constant strain of standing and walking can take its toll on your feet, causing them to ache and feel tired all the time.
When this happens, you’ll want to find a pair of shoes that offer arch support. Olukai shoes are an excellent choice for those who suffer from foot pain.
|Also Worth Reading: Are Olukai Shoes Zero Drop? (Are They Barefoot Shoes?)|
What Do Customers Say About Olukai’s Arch Support?
Olukai has many products so I will just use one as an example. It is the OLUKAI Ohana available for both men and women. Let’s see what people had to say about how good they are for flat feet, do they have adequate arch support? and what about people with high arches? Of course, you can tell by just looking at them that they provide arch support.
What do customers say about arch support?
These flip flops are awesome. I wear orthodics in every pair of shoes I put on my feet, and I can wear these flip flops. The arch support goes from left to right across the arch of my foot. This is the only brand of flip flops I have been able to wear.
- Love the arch support!
- Very comfortable sandal with appropriate arch support.
- Very good arch support. Comfortable and cute.
- Great arch support.
- This sandal delivers plenty of arch support; not too soft & squishy, nor is it too firm either. Just the right amount!
- Awesome shoes with great arch support and comfortable straps.
- Great arch support. Feet do not get tired by the end of the day.
- Great arch support, just the right width for somewhat wide feet.
What about people with high arches?
They feel comfortable on my feet and I have high arches. I also had plantar fasciitis until I changed my footwear. There are not many sandals I can wear but I can wear this brand.
- Great for high arches.
- Love them, but bought them as was recommended for high arches.
- I have arthritis in the top of my feet, these have high arches which help with the comfort.
- I have high arches and experience foot pain with other sandals. These feel great on my feet and the color is cute.
- Super comfortable, and they do have firm arch support, I have high arches so I love it.
- Perfect for folks with plantar fascitis or high arches!
- I have high arches and they are very comfortable! I’ve worn them all day walking at Disneyland without any issues.
- I highly recommend this flip flop because it provides the type of support I need for my high arches.
- I have really high arches and these are so comfortable, they are definitely worth the price.
What about flat feet?
Opinions are mixed from those with flat feet. As you can see from the above comments the arch is fairly high which some people with flat feet absolutely love while others find it too painful. For the women’s version it is about a 50/50 mix however for the men’s version it seems that men with flat feet absolutely love it.
Here is what men had to say about how good it is for flat feet
I am a big guy with horribly flat feet, and these sandals are very comfortable to walk around in all day. Nice to finally have found sandals that dont make my feet hurt!
- Best sandal if you have flat feet.
- Longevity for the flat footers of the world. I got the flat feet now, these are a must.
- Best flip-flops for high arches or flat feet. If you have any foot pain buy these.
- I live in these sandals. I have flat feet and these sandals are extremely comfortable with built-in arch support.
- They are very comfortable with the high arch for people like me with flat feet.
- I have flat feet and these are fantastic for support. I can wear sandals again!
- Beat sandals ever and super comfortable! Especially if you have flat feet like me.
- These flip-flops have great support. My son is flat-footed and this is the only flip flop that feels good to him
As with the women’s version they offer high arch support so some people with flat feet don’t like them. However, unlike the women’s version about 80% of males with flat feet seemed to like them.
|Also Worth Reading: 10 Shoes Similar to Sanuk: (Hemp, Canvas, Cotton, Leather)|
Are Olukai Shoes Good For Flat Feet?
Hearing that Olukai provides arch support can be very encouraging for those who suffer from foot pain caused by flat feet or fallen arches.
Most people are unaware that their flat feet are causing them discomfort until they are diagnosed with plantar fasciitis, although the symptoms are typically long-lasting discomfort in the heel or ball of the foot.
It is important to take preventative measures when it comes to foot pain caused by flat feet or fallen arches, which is why many individuals opt for Olukai shoes with removable arch support, especially if they plan on spending a great deal of time walking around town.
The benefits of arch support for those with flat feet include increased stability and comfort when walking, running, working out at the gym, or even just standing around. The softness of the EVA material used provides increased cushioning and shock absorption while also helping to align your body properly.
|Also Worth Reading: 20 Shoes Similar to Vionic: Comfortable Orthopedic Shoes|
In summary, Olukai’s are great for casual wear but they’re also great for running errands or even working out. The comfort that comes with wearing these makes them the perfect choice for everyday wear.
You’ll find that the anatomical construction of these shoes will offer you increased stability while ensuring that your feet don’t get sore.
They also feature water-resistant synthetic leather uppers along with a rubber sole for increased traction on wet surfaces.
You may also be interested in… Are Altra Shoes Good For Flat Feet? (Do They Help?) and Are Mizuno Shoes Good For Flat Feet? (Is So Which Ones?)